Lowa Hunter vs Tibet

Other than the height and insulation, are the Lowa Hunters and Tibets different in the rocker shape, midsole, etc? I just ordered a pair of Hunters that feel fantastic so far. The boots seem significantly stiffer than any I’ve used in the past (Kenetrek Mountain Extremes & Mountain Guides and Crispis). But, it also seems to have a pretty nice rocker shape that doesn’t give me that ski boot flop walking around the house. But, I had ordered a pair of Tibet Superwarm a couple years ago to try and sent them back because they gave me a pretty severe ski boot feel that I didn’t like while wearing them around the house for a couple hours. The boots sure look identical in the shape, sole, etc. But, they definitely felt different. Just curious if anyone knows the answer.

OP
Radosilver
Thanks. The Tibets I tried were half a size smaller and a wide. Maybe that was enough to make them feel different. Definitely liking the Hunters so far. Might have to give the Tibets a shot when I need a new pair of uninsulated boots.