Lowa Ranger VS. Lowa Camino GTX

Tmb59181

FNG
Trying to decide between these 2 boots. I have a pair of Tibet’s, but am looking for a pair of boots that are a bit more of an early season boot. Possibly some antelope hunting, early season deer, and maybe some spring bear boots. The Tibet’s are great but I want something a bit more flexible and lighter that I can wear for day hunts. Any info is appreciated. Also if you know of any sites that have deals on either of those right now would be amazing! Thanks

I'm a Lowa fan. I have the Camino GTX, Renegade, and Zephyr. Ive been very happy with the Camino. It is a much stiffer boot (than the others I have), but I have no complaints. If I didn't have a pack on my back and in rougher terrain, Id prolly pick a lighter/more flexible boot than the camino.

I've got the Camino and Zephyr boots. For me the Camino is a wonderful boot with the right amount of sturdiness and flexibility to make it extremely versatile. I ordered several pairs of different boots at one time and selected the Camino over all of them.

I have the caminos. I really like them. They are a bit heavier/stiffer than I think one might need on an average day hunt but I think they’re super comfortable. I have about 200 or so miles on mine and they’re still water proof and holding up well. I got mine from REI used for $135 I think. I checked during their Black Friday sale to see if they had my size to get another pair, unfortunately they didn’t , but they had quite a few sizes available.

I’m curious in these two boots as well. I absolutely love the Lowa Tibet’s. But been thinking about a lighter more flexible pair of boots

Jimss

WKR
I have tibets renegades and caminos I hardly wear the tibets because they are to stiff and a bit heavy the renegades are super light and nice for stalking quietly but not much support on steep slopes. Caminos are a happy medium With that said, I just bought a pair of crispi Dakotas. They are similar to caminos but a bit more comfortable The Dakotas are also all leather and will likely outlast the caminos....but possibly a tad heavier in weight

I have a pair of Renegades and Rangers. I originally tried on a pair of Tibets and they were just too much for what I needed.

Never worn the Camino's but the Rangers have just the right amount of stiffness & support for me. I've beat em up quite a bit the past few years and perform regular maintenance.

I just took them out underneath gaiters for a late season cow elk hunt in 2ft + of snow. All things considered my feet stayed pretty dry.

They breathe considerably less in warm weather. That's when I swap em out for the Renegades.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk