Lowa Renegade GTX's onsale for $104.10

Almost all of them are priced at $240. A few are $155. Didn’t really see any for $109. Maybe just your size?

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
Almost all of them are priced at $240. A few are $155. Didn’t really see any for $109. Maybe just your size?
Their website is crap. You'll need to enter your size and width then click the far right drop down to sort by price. I wear one of the most common sizes in mens boots and they still have some for $109 as of this minute.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 12.35.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 12.35.09 PM.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 203
Their website is crap. You'll need to enter your size and width then click the far right drop down to sort by price. I wear one of the most common sizes in mens boots and they still have some for $109 as of this minute.
Yea their website is terrible. I see a size 10 in black for 109 now. Thanks

Camo

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, didn't really need any boots but couldn't pass it up at the price. The code above has expired but if you type it in, it will give you a different code for 5%.

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
My boots arrived today. It only took 3 days from placing my order to receiving them.

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
ive heard these have issues with the sole delaminating. anyone have any experience with that? that's whats holding me back for a daily beat around casual boot to keep some of the miles off my crispis and zambis

4ester

WKR
ive heard these have issues with the sole delaminating. anyone have any experience with that? that's whats holding me back for a daily beat around casual boot to keep some of the miles off my crispis and zambis

That’s why I figured I’d try them, to keep miles off my Tibet’s. I thought for scouting and spring hiking they would be good? But I read the same thing with the de-lam. If they fail I will use the warranty.

Mine arrived yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s only one pair, but I’ve had mine since October 2016 and have had no issues with them. I’ve worked in them more than I’ve hunted in them. I take care of my stuff though and don’t abuse it too bad so I don’t typically experience a lot of the same issues that others do.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Gents-I jumped on this offer (got 2 pair) as I’ve heard great things. Now I’ve never known to possess “bitch feet” but I can’t find these comfortable.
I got the green Superfeet-not helpful, then I did the air inserts-that helped a decent amount. But after 4 days of hiking/outdoor wear, they don’t feel comfortable at all. Having never owned Lowas, is there a break in period I’m not aware of?
they feel like my boot camp issued jungle boots!
I want to try everything, as I can tell they are very well made and have already passed the waterproof test where my salomons have failed. Any insight is appreciated 👍

Usi05

WKR
Great deal. I just couldn’t enjoy these bc I like a stiffer boot. Tried these on and then tried on caminos and it was night and day for me.

May get a pair for my bro though at this price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camo

Lil-Rokslider
Gents-I jumped on this offer (got 2 pair) as I’ve heard great things. Now I’ve never known to possess “bitch feet” but I can’t find these comfortable.
I got the green Superfeet-not helpful, then I did the air inserts-that helped a decent amount. But after 4 days of hiking/outdoor wear, they don’t feel comfortable at all. Having never owned Lowas, is there a break in period I’m not aware of?
they feel like my boot camp issued jungle boots!
I want to try everything, as I can tell they are very well made and have already passed the waterproof test where my salomons have failed. Any insight is appreciated 👍

I haven't spent any time in these yet but I ended up getting Lathrop and Sons insoles for my other Lowa's? Really good boot but definitely not like my Cripi's out of the box. Be cautious of which insoles you use in GoreTex lined boots. Superfeet makes specific one's unless things have changed recently.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I haven't spent any time in these yet but I ended up getting Lathrop and Sons insoles for my other Lowa's? Really good boot but definitely not like my Cripi's out of the box. Be cautious of which insoles you use in GoreTex lined boots. Superfeet makes specific one's unless things have changed recently.

Please explain-not familiar with the inserts. Really curious about the gore Tex boot part....

I think I’m going to send both pair of Lowas back. Hell of a price at 104, but they just feel so uncomfortable.

I already put the air inserts in another pair of gore Tex Vasque boots so let me know!

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of these. Can anyone tell me how wide they run? I'm a 14D in some boots, but tend to need a slightly wider toe box.

Team4LongGun, I have worn Vasques for years and they usually fit pretty good. What was it about the Renegades, compared to the Vasques, that don't work for you?