Lowa Sesto boots?

Anyone using these? They’re on sale for $60 at Botach and seem like they’d be a decent boot for early season/hot weather archery season in CA.
BD0A880A-9422-4DCF-ACDB-94E789FA394C.png

rwchunter

FNG
I don’t have any experience with that model, but I’ve been wearing the Lowa renegade GTX for a while now and love them. They are my everyday work boots and light hunting boots.

OP
CApighunter
I don’t have any experience with that model, but I’ve been wearing the Lowa renegade GTX for a while now and love them. They are my everyday work boots and light hunting boots.

For $60 I decided to give them a shot, well see. My Crispi idahos are a little much for 90 degree August days.

BigWoods

WKR
I've been wearing Lowa Tiago lows (Same basic shoe, older model) for the past 2 years as an every-day shoe and they have held up really well. Just the past month or two the suede leather near my big toe joint has started to split a bit; but I'd consider that very reasonable considering the sheer amount of use these have seen.

I just about ordered a pair of these last night but my wife said they looked a bit to tactical for daily wear.

rm06

WKR
I know nothing of the boots but be wary of ordering anything from Botach. A quick internet search will bring results

OP
CApighunter
I know nothing of the boots but be wary of ordering anything from Botach. A quick internet search will bring results

I’ve used them in the past without issues. Not too worried, bought them last night and my order was processed this morning.

OP
CApighunter
Boots came yesterday, had a chance to put in about 5 miles today with 40ish pounds in the pack. They are super light weight and very comfortable. Soles are pretty soft and you can feel rocks through them but it would be nice for sneaking around during archery season. Ankle support is adequate for the boots being a mid height model. Tread on the sole is very aggressive and gave excellent grip up and down steep, rocky, muddy hills. Over all very pleased for under $70.
C17A9AE9-864F-4B8C-AD08-7AA98D7831D4.jpeg

Jason__G

FNG
I picked up a pair last year and wore them for training and a 50-mile goruck star course. Walking 52 miles straight in them on trail/pavement/sidewalk with a 20lb weight in the pack put them to the test and they worked great. Afterwards, feet were not great, but that is to be expected. Still wearing the same pair a year later as my weekend ’easy boots’. My best guess is that I am pushing close to 1k miles on them and they are still holding up.