Lowa Tibet foot bed break in time

jpalmer83

FNG
I got a pair of Lowa Tibets's recently that fit my feet perfectly but after a mile each hike the balls of my feet kill me. I have pretty good gel insoles in them and have hiked about 20 miles and still not better. My question is will the foot bed soften up over time or should I scrap them for a better cushioned boot like Crispi's? I love the boots but the balls of my feet can't take much more. Next option could be trying superfeet orange insoles that seem to be the thickest out there.

matthewmt

WKR
I have some I'm in the process of doing the same. I've had foot issues as of late but I'm hunting for the right insole myself.
I had both crispi nevada and briksdal and the briksdal were pretty cushiony to me but the lows feels good to me, no issues whe. Moving around d but standing still I get heel pressure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jb79

WKR
I put the Lathrop and sons insoles in my two pairs of Tibet’s and they seemed to help a lot, just sucks to buy expensive boot to turn around and buy expensive insoles! I recently got a pair of Nevada’s and Colorados and the Colorado’s are great right out of the box, put about 65 miles on them at work in the last week and a half and have no complaints. Time to take them to the mountains and test there as well....

Good luck