Lowa Tibet GTX break in

Luked

WKR
bought a pair of Lowa Tibet GTX boots and really like them. have been wearing them daily for about a week now to break them in.
how long did it take your guys boots to break in well. is there something that would help break them in a little quicker?
back in the old days with some boots we would get them wet and they broke in quicker. new to the better type of boots and was just curious what your alls opinion was

Mosby

WKR
I try to walk/hike 25 to 30 miles in new boots before I take them hunting. No science behind it but that seems to be enough to identify problems and get them comfortable for me. I put on Kennetrek boot creme after that and mine have been good to go.

h20fowler

Lil-Rokslider
For me, they were fine right out of the box (surprisingly). I bought mine back in September 2016 and took them on a week-long AK goat hunt a few days after receiving them in the mail. I still wear the same pair to this day.

GLB

WKR
I just bought Lowa Bighorn hunters and have been doing 2 mile walks with them a few times a week. I will be adding a pack soon and some more serious hikes. They seem to be breaking in nicely.

bought a pair of Lowa Tibet GTX boots and really like them. have been wearing them daily for about a week now to break them in.
how long did it take your guys boots to break in well. is there something that would help break them in a little quicker?
back in the old days with some boots we would get them wet and they broke in quicker. new to the better type of boots and was just curious what your alls opinion was
Also interested in the same pair of boots, should be getting them soon. I have heard many stories of them not needing break in.

LaHunter

WKR

I did pretty much the same thing with mine, and after about a week or two just wearing them around the house and around town, they were good to go. The Tibets just fit my feet really well.

I ran the Tibets during archery elk season last. year. Didn't take very long to break them in. Took a couple of easy scouting trips prior to the opener and they were good to go. FYI, I did replace the stock Lowa insoles with a good pair of Lanthrop & Sons. Money well spent.