Lowa Tibet GTX or Baffin LL or Garmont Troubkal GTX

Luked

WKR
which way would you all go Leather lined Baffin Pro or Tibet GTX.
description on the LL Baffin says the leather lined wicks away moisture better. I have no clue
there is also a little difference in the weight the Tibets at 4lbs and the Baffin at 3.10lb
the Garmont look like a nice Boot but don't know anything about them. a bit cheaper. biggest downfall I see from the Garmont is the way the lacing system works. the eyelets aren't riveted in just looks like cord on the lower portion.

gonna order a pair this week from REI as I have a pretty sizeable dividend to use so those are the choices of the ones I'm looking at now.

I picked up a set of the Lowa Tibets about 2 months ago.

The lace lock system to prevent the lower portion of the boot from loosening is great and the little tab on the tongue of the boot allows one to lock the tongue in position so it does not slide side to side. Also a bonus for me.

They fit my feel really well and a quite comfortable but best to try them on with other options as fit is very person to person with any boot.

Did 20Km with a 50lb pack as the first weighted run this past weekend after putting about 50 km with 10-15 lb pack and have had no rubbing, hot spots, pressure points or foot fatigue.

Hope that helps a bit.