Lowa ticam 2 boot insoles

Whistler

FNG
What are the best insoles for a pair of lowa ticam 2 boots? LandS footbeds havd left the bottoms of my feet on fire in these boots, last 2 elk seasons. Are superfeet insoles the best? Or too much support with those insoles in an already supportive boot?

LaHunter

WKR
I use the Spenco brand insoles in my Ticams and my Tibets. Spenco makes several types of insoles, but I use the support type. These are still flexible and provide cushion. They also make some that or more for max cushion, which may be what you are looking for.

Phaseolus

WKR
Superfeet are not super for my feet. My arch does not match the arch of superfeet. I have custom insoles.

OP
W

Whistler

FNG
I use the Spenco brand insoles in my Ticams and my Tibets. Spenco makes several types of insoles, but I use the support type. These are still flexible and provide cushion. They also make some that or more for max cushion, which may be what you are looking for.
What’s the exact name of the Spenco insole you use ? Going to give them a shot. Just several different support ones available.

Graves14

WKR
It really depends on the shape of your feet but I tried SEVERAL and ended up with Superfeet Guides. This combo was perfect for me and my feet

LaHunter

WKR
What’s the exact name of the Spenco insole you use ? Going to give them a shot. Just several different support ones available.
Spenco Total Support Original are the insoles that I use in pretty much all my mountain hunting boots. These have worked well for me. They also make insoles that offer more cushion, with less arch support.

Good luck