Lowa Ticam II

kipper09

WKR
Considering a pair of these. What kind of experience does everybody have? Tried the Caminos and they arent quite as stiff and rugged as I want. Want something for long packout with decent amount of weight in pack. Anybody have input on sizing? I wear a 10 1/2 in about everything. Read several reviews saying size up one size that they can run a touch small. Thank ya fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LaHunter

WKR
I have the Ticam II boots. I don't have a ton of miles on them, but enough to know I like them a lot. Ticam sole is stiffer vs the Camino soles. The toe box is a little roomier vs the Caminos. The heel fit with the Ticams are better vs the Caminos for me. I get a little heel slip with the Caminos and my heel seems to lock in place with the Ticams. I have used the Tibet GTX boots for several years and love them, and the Ticam II are right up there very close to the Tibets for me.

I have a pair. I'd almost call them a cross between the Cevedale and the Tibet. What I love about Lowa is the locking cleat, it is superior. If you get them I would suggest putting a leather treatment on them before ever taking them out. I'm trending away from stiffer boots and these are currently too stiff for me. I just wore them for 5 days in AZ and I wish I had worn my Renegades. They might well fit your bidding. Personally I don't think Lowas run small. I wear an 11M both generally and in Lowa.

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Have been using the Tibet GTX over last two season... GREAT boots. After break in, super comfortable. Supportive, durable, great outsole that gets solid traction. Mine will without a doubt last another full season. I dig them.

vegas hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I love my Ticams. Definitely agree they fit true to size. I’m also 10 1/2 in most boots, including these. I wear them for off trail hunting and scouting but move towards something a little more flexible for trail miles/training. I also move to Crispi Hunters when the snow flies as Ticams are a bit cold for that.