Lower volume insole recc ??

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a recommendation for an insole that will take up a little less volume than the standard from Crispi ?? I just received my Lapponia's and they are a little snug at the top of the ball of my big toe (bunion) . A/they are new and B/ feet have been bugging me this week so might just be that but I thought I'd replace the insole anyways ??
Any recc's ??

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
My favorite insole of all time comes in the salmon 4d gtx they're made by a company called Ortho lite. If you have some of those shoes swap them and try it. Only place I've been able to get them in this country is direct from salomon. They send them free if you have their boots. I run them in everything including a pair of lapponias

OP
S

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks . The only other boots i have are a set of Idaho's (and some alphaburley's lol) . Here in Canada I think I'm limited to superfeet and sole maybe .

cheers

Try the sole performance line. Come in three thicknesses, cork bottom and heat moldable. I wear them in all my boots in the thick and its like walking on clouds. Never tried the thin but would think they would hold up as good as the rest.

Jimss

WKR
I buy my boots 1 size larger for the reason you mention. I cinch them down in summer with thinner socks and loosen the laces in winter with thicker socks.

OP
S

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks . Going to try some lightweight socks too while i decide on insoles . Just running the lorpen and darn tough's that are either heavy or med right now .

Poser

WKR
Superfeet Carbon is SP’s lowest profile insole. Medium arch, same as the blue insole. I have a narrow foot with big, fat toes so I always get a little squeezed in the toe box -those solve the issue. Due to how thin they are, expect to replace them more frequently than you would otherwise.

OP
S

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks . Toes seem fine its mainly the top of the big toe joint if that makes sense lol . Going to try another lacing technique as well as the lightweight socks