LR trigger pull weight?

Trigger Pull Weight

• Total voters

Lawnboi

WKR
Odd. I just measured my new T3x lite 223 trigger with MT spring. The pull weight screw is almost backed out as light as it will go and i'm getting 1.4 - 1.5 # pull weight. My custom 7 SAUM feels about the same in pull weight with a yo dave spring but haven't measured it.
Maybe I should try the spring in my other rifles and see if it’s different.

Rock-o

WKR
I don't know the weight of my trigger. It's a Sako and I think the manual says it adjusts down to 2.5 pounds. I'm not even sure if it is adjusted as low as it can go. However it came out of the box is what it is. Never even crossed my mind to try to adjust it.

elkguide

WKR
Any rifle that I let someone else hunt with is set at 3 pounds. I set my own at 2 pounds. All have zero creep or overtravel.

Groot

FNG
I like to set my triggers between 2-2.5 pounds. I have a couple rifles that the lowest pull weight I could get was around 3.5 pounds and I’ve found that I end up with more “surprise” effect. But thats most likely due to more practice on the lighter triggers. I’ve had triggers around 1.5 pound and found that I can’t get a positive feeling of being on the trigger before the trigger breaks.

Mine is set at 18 oz I believe. Very light and crisp, Bix n Andy. I generally don’t touch triggers until I am actually going to shoot.