Luckiest bow?

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
Just for kicks what the fastest you’ve killed deer, hunt wise, with a new bow it could surely be used but new to your personal hunting.
Years back my kids were little, 1 and 4, I was still married. Think my ex wife even still liked me than.
I ordered a PSA and got a notification of some sort, I forget how as it was long ago, that the balance was due. My birthday was coming and my oldest daughter gave me a card with the balance from her n little sis. Asked Black Widow to put Autumn and Skye’s dad on bow instead of my name. For a month each day Autumn came home asked had I killed a deer with her bow?. Not yet hon. Didn’t have time to hunt.
I was watching these deer each night out my taxidermy shop window, had an hour and grabbed that bow. First time. As I got to a pre hung stand, I started to tie haul line when I saw deer. One walked up and stopped just in front of me. Hadn’t even set foot on one tree step and one dead deer.
when Autumn got home she asked again and I said yes. She ran out to look and asked “Where are it’s horns?”. Hmmm
Next week I got done early, smelled like bears I’d been skinning but I grabbed a jacket a climber and the bow, same boots and jeans. What a mess.
The cornfield down the road was just cut, I knew what the deer would do. I ran down, jacked up, pulled up my bow as I checked a watch, 4:24 but at the same time I saw a rack buck walking past. Had to untie super quick. Idk why he didn’t spook but he stepped in front absorbed an arrow, ran out into power cut and fell over, dead deer 2, it was still 4:24 if you can believe that.
Tell us your lucky bow stories
Have another bow with 2 dead deer in under 2 hours but nothing to beat that story.
FYI I’m not a real believer in such things as pure luck just perhaps a good memory thread.

back when i was a bowyer. I built bow number 006 I remembr glueing it up and put it in the oven that morning. I went to the gym got home and waited the remaining 3 hours. Took it out and put her on the 80 inch sander. got he cleaned up and cut some string grooves and set the tiller. shot it a few times as a square nlocked riser. shot good so Ca glued some tips on her and profiled the grip. by then it was time to shape the tips. got that done shot her about 25 more times and decided to go sit a stand close to the house. I ended up shooting a hog that afternoon. the next day I finish sanded and got her ready for the spray booth.

thats the luckiest ive been with a bow

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Not deer and not bow, but I have a rifle that I’ve had while happening upon bull moose 2 years in a row now. It’s sort of lucky.

Sorry, I’ve been no help at all.