Lucky day, new gun and ammo (but then the luck ran out)

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Well, I orded a CA Ranger 22 last week and picked it up today. I was able to find 22lr ammo, and I came home to find some revolver parts I orded from Bowen Classic Arms 4 or 5 months ago in the mailbox.

When I was picking up the rifle my toddler walked over to the Nightforce scopes and said "I want one?" I laughed and said "you want a Nightforce scope?" So she the kept telling everyone who would listen "I want a Nightforce scope." Wonder if I can use that to convenience the wife I need an NXS for the 22?

20210216_140455.jpg
20210216_140500.jpg

Last edited:

B23

WKR
Wonder if I can use that to convenience the wife I need an NXS for the 22?
I learned longggg ago, you play every damn angle you can to get the Mrs to, willingly, go along with new purchases. If that means bribing the kid/s with ice cream, a new Barbie, a new KTM SX65, or whatever, you do it. Don't worry we've all bribed our kids a little, sometimes a lot, to help get mom to go along with new purchases. lol

Congrats on the new piece!

OP
Marbles

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Well, the luck ran out. Yesterday I ordered an NXS 2.5-10x42, because, well, my almost 3 yearold wanted one. I used Nightforce's mil discount program, and found out the lead time puts delivery at "late December." I should have asked before ordering, so I cannot complain as I was negligent.

I have an old Weaver K4 laying around somewhere.