Lucky Draw Stops

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
interesting. I've been looking for a replacment for my Reign 7 but haven't found anything I liked. Interested to hear feedback as well

nphunter

WKR
Not sure how these will effect timing. Bows are designed to have the draw stops a certain size. They will defiently effect holding weight & letoff. If your looking for a more firm back wall check out the Bomar stops. IMO unless a person has a very good understanding of there cam system, timing and arrow flight these probably will do more harm than good for most people.

You can already fine tune draw length with cable and string adjustments. Just my 2 cents.

OP
N

NYSKIER

WKR
Thanks nphunter I've got bomars already just looking to try something new to see if it has a different feel

Beendare

WKR
It will be interesting to see how something like this plays out.

Draw stop sure..........but also a counter balance on a skeletonize cam that is hitting your string every shot.

Does it put excess vibration into the system?

Can it bend your cam over time?

Does it throw off cam timing?

or does it do none of the above and improve the feel of your bow?

It will be interesting to find out...I will let someone else be the guinea pig. /grin

OP
N

NYSKIER

WKR
It will be interesting to see how something like this plays out.

Draw stop sure..........but also a counter balance on a skeletonize cam that is hitting your string every shot.

Does it put excess vibration into the system?

Can it bend your cam over time?

Does it throw off cam timing?

or does it do none of the above and improve the feel of your bow?

It will be interesting to find out...I will let someone else be the guinea pig. /grin

Any AT members on here that know the maker of these? Only thing I'm weary on is the weight of them but I don't have enough physics knowledge to know if that will throw something off in a major way