Lucky Duck Kennels at Cabela's

Mosby

WKR
If you are a member, Cabela's is giving $100 in points back on purchases of Lucky Duck kennels plus if you spend over $500(a dollar more), you can get an additional $75 back. Active Junky is giving 9% back right now on Cabela's purchases, so when you add it all up, you can get a pretty good deal on an intermediate sized kennel. I am getting another Vizsla pup next year, so I went ahead an ordered a new kennel.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
If you are a member, Cabela's is giving $100 in points back on purchases of Lucky Duck kennels plus if you spend over $500(a dollar more), you can get an additional $75 back. Active Junky is giving 9% back right now on Cabela's purchases, so when you add it all up, you can get a pretty good deal on an intermediate sized kennel. I am getting another Vizsla pup next year, so I went ahead an ordered a new kennel.
Thanks for the info!

lmeyer

WKR
I see the 100 dollar offer. Where do you see the extra 75?

OP
Mosby

Mosby

WKR
They sent out a mailer to card members with a code. You get $20 back off a $100 up to a max of $75 if you spend over $500. I think it has to be charged to their card, to get the $75. I almost never use the card anymore but glad I kept it for deals like this.

MT257

WKR
They sent out a mailer to card members with a code. You get $20 back off a $100 up to a max of $75 if you spend over $500. I think it has to be charged to their card, to get the $75. I almost never use the card anymore but glad I kept it for deals like this.
How long ago did that mailer arrive. Did you have to use a code? Online order only?

OP
Mosby

Mosby

WKR
I ordered online so I could get active junky rebate but I think it is good in store as well. I was at the beach for a few weeks and it came in the mail when I was gone and didn't see it until I came back. Can't say exactly when it was received but it is still good. There was a code. 21Fall75.

Wheels

WKR
How long ago did that mailer arrive. Did you have to use a code? Online order only?
I got mine over the weekend. It has a barcode for in store and an online code. I’ll send you mine tomorrow if you’re interested?