Lucky Duck Riot?

*zap*

WKR
I am thinking about getting a Lucky Duck Riot, seems to be a good caller with a motion decoy for just under $200 shipped......any feedback or similar calls that I should check out before I purchase?

Appreciate any thoughts on this and would be interested in any good used options in that price range.

Last edited:
I run the revolt and love it the riot is a great budget call and will definitely get the job done great sounds plenty of volume if you buy a lucky duck buy from Rick Paillet http://verminatorpc.com/ he takes great care of customers stands behind the product and will take care of any issues problems etc I lost the tripod and decoy off my revolt and broke the antenna off sent him a message to buy replacements he ask for my address sent the replacement parts and wouldn’t take money great guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coues32

WKR
I am thinking about getting a Lucky Duck Riot, seems to be a good caller with a motion decoy for just under $200 shipped......any feedback or similar calls that I should check out before I purchase?

Appreciate any thoughts on this and would be interested in any good used options in that price range.
Wondering how u like it? Have you bought battery pack? Which one if so?