Luke Here from Eastmans'

Squirrels

WKR
"It's a shortened adaptation of pantaloons, those tight-like leg coverings worn by pirates and Shakespearean characters. And in those eras of 300 or 400 years ago, before pants were a single entity, pants were actually two separate garments."

From the interweb . . . Now you know, its the damn pirates fault!!!

P.s. I believe GPS coordinates to your honey hole are due since I just solved your life problem. . .
Indeed. I’ve looked that up before and had many people do the same on their phone once I uncover the topic to them. Makes sense that back in the day when they were two separate items for them to tag them with the plurality. But it is a singular item in current world, so it’s a pant. 😂

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
Indeed. I’ve looked that up before and had many people do the same on their phone once I uncover the topic to them. Makes sense that back in the day when they were two separate items for them to tag them with the plurality. But it is a singular item in current world, so it’s a pant. 😂
Yet, my dog pants. So, what is up with that?

"It's a shortened adaptation of pantaloons, those tight-like leg coverings worn by pirates and Shakespearean characters. And in those eras of 300 or 400 years ago, before pants were a single entity, pants were actually two separate garments."

From the interweb . . . Now you know, its the damn pirates fault!!!

P.s. I believe GPS coordinates to your honey hole are due since I just solved your life problem. . .
I cannot speak for Squirrels. However, it would take a lot more detailed bs than that to get my honey hole digits. LOL

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So if I am hearing you correctly, you think your pants thing and the Lone Ranger thing are the same?
Guessing your explanation is something like the following:
Tanto was a sidekick to the Lone Ranger. Tanto wasn't a Ranger, so I guess the Lone Ranger was technically the only Ranger. Kinda like one legged britches and a shirt.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
I’m wearing a mask and a cowboy hat, does that make me the Lone Ranger? Or do I have to have a sandwhich????

Btaylor

WKR
Speaking of.
Why do people always say 'assless chaps'?
They're all assless. If they had an ass, they'd be pants.

Or a pant.

Trousers.
Or a britch unless you add a base layer, then it's britches. And always hand your wife 2 britch to iron. It might be bad for your health to give her one and ask would you iron this britch.

robtattoo

WKR
I miss the days when lower leg garments were all simply Hose. *le sigh. Better days.

Is........ is ummmm.....
Is a burger also not a sammich?? Or is it a burger. Or a perpendicular cut hotdog?

robtattoo

WKR
Have you seen those German things? The one where they take half a French stick, jam it onto a hot poker & then insert a bratwurst INTO it?!
What's our stance on them things?

The bread is neither sliced nor hinged.

Discuss.

Have you seen those German things? The one where they take half a French stick, jam it onto a hot poker & then insert a bratwurst INTO it?!
What's our stance on them things?

The bread is neither sliced nor hinged.

Discuss.

Sounds like a corn dog.

Tho maybe they call it a wheat wurst.