Luke Here from Eastmans'

Squirrels

WKR
I have a question, one that I've debated with many over the last 20 years since first having the conversation with a college roommate. Why do some refer to a pant as a pair of pants or pants? One would argue that since there is a pair of leg holes that is the reason which is wrong when comparing to other clothing items of a singular nature with a pair of openings such as shirt, we don't call that a pair of shirts or shirts simply because it has two arm openings.

Btaylor

WKR
Hi Luke, welcome.

What is one piece of kit not currently existing, but if'n it did, you'd buy?
Not Luke, but how bout a an OnX app layer with a hack link for every cell cam in the us. Then we dont have to ban the cams. I mean it would be fair chase if everyone gets the pics, right? ;)

Geewhiz

WKR
I just sent an email asking him if a hot dog is a sandwich
I would like to believe the differentiation lies within the orientation of the bun with respect to the hingepoint being attatched vs. severed, as well as upon what surface the condiments are applied.

If the hingepoint of the bun has been cut, allowing both the top and the bottom of the bun to act independently of eachother and "sandwich" the weiner betwixt the two, it has become a sandwich. In this instance, the condiments would be applied to the superior surface of the weiner before the lid of the bun has been rested upon said weiner.

However, if the hingepoint has not been severed and the weiner is lain in the crotch (hehe) of the bun, it is not a sandwich. In this version, the bun must be lain in a horizontal position, allowing the weiner to rest naturally in the v. Once lain, the condiments are now applied to the superior surface, but in no way coming into contact with the medial or lateral surface of the bun.

Last edited:
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don’t point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

tdhanses

WKR
I would like to believe the differentiation lies within the orientation of the bun with respect to the hingepoint being attatched vs. severed, as well as upon what surface the condiments are applied.

If the hingepoint of the bun has been cut, allowing both the top and the bottom of the bun to "sandwich" the weiner betwixt the two, it has become a sandwich. In this instance, the condiments would be applied to the superior surface of the weiner before the lid of the bun has been rested upon said weiner.

However, if the hingepoint has not been severed and the weiner is lain in the crotch (hehe) of the bun, it is not a sandwich. In this version, the bun must be lain in a horizontal position, allowing the weiner to rest naturally in the v. Once lain, the condiments are now applied to the superior surface, but in no way coming into contact with the medial or lateral surface of the bun.
Wait then, so what does Subway sell? They have an unsevered hinge point on most of their products.