Luke WTF?

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Luke, you should bust out your dad's parachute pants and wear that beenie to a local bar in the Valley before you decide to start your Show! Might get some redneck feedback before going hipster! LOL

got your message. I'll be coming down to Anchortown late March for the Outdoors Show March 28-31. I'll bring your PR-49 down and we can swap then, eh?

Spread the word about me coming down, first time in 7 years...should be cool to catch up with familiar faces. Booths #342-244 Ben Boeke arena is our space.

holla

larry

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Luke, you should bust out your dad's parachute pants and wear that beenie to a local bar in the Valley before you decide to start your Show! Might get some redneck feedback before going hipster! LOL

got your message. I'll be coming down to Anchortown late March for the Outdoors Show March 28-31. I'll bring your PR-49 down and we can swap then, eh?

Spread the word about me coming down, first time in 7 years...should be cool to catch up with familiar faces. Booths #342-244 Ben Boeke arena is our space.

holla

larry

HAHA....Thanks Larry!!!

I'm thinking your next video you should sport cut-off flannel, ball cap and sport a bit of a gut and be "Larry the River Guy" :D

I'll be up north for this years Anchortown Sportsmans Show, but my better half can most certainly swing by for the swap!!! I'll give ya a jingle

WV Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
First they claim PBR as their official beer and ruin it for me. Then they buy up all the ratted out HD Sporties and ruin those for me. Now they are taking over the hunting forums..................when will the madness stop. HIPSTERS!!!11!!1

First they claim PBR as their official beer and ruin it for me. Then they buy up all the ratted out HD Sporties and ruin those for me. Now they are taking over the hunting forums..................when will the madness stop. HIPSTERS!!!11!!1

on a positive note, lots of places serve PBR when im out and about now adays

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I love PBR.

I've got nothing but good things to say about a beer that still brags about an award it won 120 years ago. That is consistency.

i gotta say though, pbr is a poor choice for cramming in the ol pack, the cans are weak and i have pbr leaks more than any other beer ive used, even in the cooler seems like one of them will pop

Bighorse

WKR
He could fit in around Sitka too. Thats funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh Luke. Your a funny guy and a joy to hunt with. Leave your skinny jeans at home if you join me for goat.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
He could fit in around Sitka too. Thats funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh Luke. Your a funny guy and a joy to hunt with. Leave your skinny jeans at home if you join me for goat.

I'm thinking I could get a seamstress to modify some attack pants to replicate those jeans=WIN :D