Luke WTF?

luke moffat

Super Moderator
BOOM!!! visited Portlandia....gotta try to blend in with the surroundings, no different than wearing camo in the woods. :D

Gonna start my own hunting show....."The Hunting Hipster" ;)

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
He honestly wore this outfit around town for two whole days. Every time I looked at him I would bust up laughing...it was rediculous.

Ahahahaha - are those skinny jeans?

I knew we were in trouble when Luke told me to make sure I brought my purse, "these pants are so tight my wallet doesn't fit in the pocket"....

bbrown

WKR
[/QUOTE]....I knew we were in trouble when Luke told me to make sure I brought my purse, "these pants are so tight my wallet doesn't fit in the pocket"....[/QUOTE]

It takes a.... ummmmmm.... confident man to rock an outfit like that and in public no less. The real question is could you get away with wearing something like that in Alaska? I can only imagine the looks
Thanks for the good laugh at your expense Luke!

Hardstalk

WKR
BOOM!!! visited Portlandia....gotta try to blend in with the surroundings, no different than wearing camo in the woods. :D

Gonna start my own hunting show....."The Hunting Hipster" ;)

Its a legit trend! Have you seen the article "hipsters that hunt" google it. Its a new fad to harvest your own organic meat apparently....

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Its a legit trend! Have you seen the article "hipsters that hunt" google it. Its a new fad to harvest your own organic meat apparently....

I was informed that I only eat local, free range, organic meat....all words I learned while in Portland. :D

Ramcam

Lil-Rokslider
Hmmm we have a meeting at the philosophers cafe soon and the topic is the Morality of hunting .You could be our poster boy.