Lumbar/fanny packs for whitetail hunting

fishslap

WKR
Looking for recommendations on a lumbar style pack for spot and stalk whitetail hunting in hardwood forests. I’ve killed my last three bucks using this method but I feel like my kifaru woodsman or eblerlestock x2 are overkill and the shoulder straps affect how I shoulder the rifle. The frames are unnecessary and can squeak also.

I’m looking for something quite that can be worn without the harness or at least with a thinner lower profile shoulder strap than the two packs mentioned above. One of the discontinued kifaru lumbar packs if I can find one? I have a gift card for cabelas also and they have their transporter pack and a horn hunter pack.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sealee12

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru scout (The OG of lumbar packs in my opinion), or Hellcat on the used market. If you want to buy new, check out Hill people gear Umlindi. With or without a belt, it makes an amazing large lumbar pack and their shoulder harness is amazingly comfortable.

Jauwater

WKR
Hill People Gear Butt Pack. If you got it really loaded down, and need some extra support the shoulder harness attaches to the belt as well.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk