Lurker for months! FNG stationed in Las Vegas, NV. Avid hunter!

After creating one Rokslide account that for some reason never was activated, I finally created another one! I LOVE hunting, and grew up in Upper Peninsula Michigan hunting whitetails. After joining the USAF in 2007 I got stationed at Mountain Home AFB, Idaho. Little did I know that hunting opportunities are endless in Idaho! I was deployed overseas for almost 2 of my 3 years stationed there, but managed to shoot my first 22" 3x4 mule deer (complete luck) and some sage grouse (look like mini turkeys that try and fly). After I left Idaho I got stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas Nevada and been here ever since! Got married into a hunting family and have now been out on 4 NV Bull Elk Hunts, one Cow Elk hunt, AZ deer and Bull Elk hunt, and multiple NV Mule Deer hunts. Just hit 12 years active duty and xurrently planning 2019 hunts for CO, NV, UT and WY PP's from my deployed location! Anyone need suggestions for AZ 6A Elk, AZ 12AW deer, 161-164 NV Elk, and 103-109 NV Mule deer hit me up! Glad to be a part of this site!

dakotaduner

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome and first and foremost. Thank you for your service!
Sounds like you have been stationed in places for you to take
advantage of some quality hunting.