Luxe 2.5-Person Inner Tent for Hexpeak XL in SO Lil' Bug Shelter

WillBE

FNG
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has used the Luxe 2.5-Person Inner Tent for the Hexpeak XL in a Seek Outside Lil' Bug Shelter (Base + Vestibule). I like the look of the Luxe inner net more than the SO inner net and would value the extra space.

SO Tent Dimensions:
Base & Vestibule:
Weight - 27 oz
Height - 64"
Width - 98"
Length - 115" (center pullout adds 10")

Luxe Hexpeak XL Dimensions (also shown in attached diagram):
Width-8.1'
Length-11.15'

From the measurements it looks like the Luxe inner net won't fit but I figured I'd see if anyone has tried. SO does say on their site that "centre pull-out adds 10"" but I'm not 100% what that means, as I'm new to these shelters.

Any info helps!

Thanks,
Will

Attachments

• Hexpeak_XL_Tent_Sleeping_Size_Chart_large.jpg
    Hexpeak_XL_Tent_Sleeping_Size_Chart_large.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
I was wondering the same thing about a cimarron. I figured it would fit just was curious about the quality for being so cheap.

Anyone have experience with their inner tents?

I have their inner tent, though I use it in their Octopeak.

Quality on mine is fine, but a quick search here shows Luxe quality seems to hit or miss, with about zero recourse if it's a miss.

I like it, I'd say it fills up 85% of the bare floor in the tipi, the extra 15% still inside but bare ground is nice for keeping packs and such dry but out of the sleeping space. I really only use in though when the bugs are bad or I have my dogs with me and don't want to chance them getting out of the tipi.