Luxe Octopeak Tipi (6P)

Apex_Hunt

FNG
I'm looking into getting the Octopeak tipi by Luxe. I am wondering if anybody has ran this before? Also I really am impressed with the seek outside U-Turn stove. I am wondering if I would be able to run the seek outside stove with the Octopeak Tipi and if so what stove pipe length is recommended? Right now It is just not an option to get the Redcliff so that is why i'm looking into the Octopeak in order to get me through a season or two. Any input would be much appreciated.

jmike

FNG
We have 2 Luxe tents and love them. I am running the Seek SXL stove in my Megahorn. I think the Luxe site will tell you how long of pipe you will need, if not just call them up.

Mike

OP
Apex_Hunt

Apex_Hunt

FNG
We have 2 Luxe tents and love them. I am running the Seek SXL stove in my Megahorn. I think the Luxe site will tell you how long of pipe you will need, if not just call them up.

Mike

Thats awesome good to hear. If you dont mind me asking what Luxe Tents did you end up deciding on and what time of the year were you generally using them? Did you stay pretty warm?