Sold LuxuryLite UL Cot - Long x Wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Okay. I am listing several items for a longtime friend and 100% good guy. His name is Steve and he lives near KC, MO. I'll vouch 100% for every item and his honesty. I'm simply doing the listing. If you buy, you'll send the payment to Steve along with your shipping info. He will ship the item to you via USPS. Most of this gear was used on ONE trip to Alaska and is in basically as-new or perfect shape. Some of it has not been used even once. Nonsmoking home and Steve is extremely particular about caring for his gear.

THERM-A-REST LUXURYLITE COT - LARGE

Purchased new and used on one hunt. Not damaged in any way. Guaranteed in excellent condition. Includes stuff sack. This is the size large model which is 26"w x 77"l. New price was $219.00

The price is $135 for the cot, and that includes shipping anywhere to lower 48. AK or HI extra. His PayPal and Venmo addresses are [email protected] Please be sure you include your shipping address in all correspondence.

You can hit me with any questions about conditions, use, etc and I'll be happy to answer them. I will be listing other good stuff from Steve very soon. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.