lwrc standard ar 15

anyone have one, quality good?

Yes. Love it. Good price for the build quality. I went this route because I shoot lefty and it has ambidextrous controls. Not sure that matters but it was my thought. I just mounted the wraith sight mark with plans to dial in for coyote killing around our farm. I don’t think I could have built one of this quality for the price. I also looked at Larue and BCM. Those looked great also but I am pleased.

95c0756a68bca09c1f29a85959af8bf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love mine. Stretch model. Shot about 7000 rounds (lots of Russian steel), new barrel, another 4000 rounds. Really didn't need the new barrel. Reliable and accurate.
M6A2S_Loaded.jpg

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
thanks guys. Im got it down to a couple three I really like. cant find a bcm recce 14 so think this is my second choice.

orhunter1

FNG
Yes. Love it. Good price for the build quality. I went this route because I shoot lefty and it has ambidextrous controls. Not sure that matters but it was my thought. I just mounted the wraith sight mark with plans to dial in for coyote killing around our farm. I don’t think I could have built one of this quality for the price. I also looked at Larue and BCM. Those looked great also but I am pleased.

95c0756a68bca09c1f29a85959af8bf9.jpg

Have you used this for hunting? do you know if it shoots 77gr TMK?

Have you used this for hunting? do you know if it shoots 77gr TMK?

Sorry just saw this. I have taken it out but not killed anything with it. Not sure why it wouldn’t shoot them. It’s pretty accurate with Remington UMC ammo so I can’t imagine why it wouldn’t shoot the sierras.