Lyme disease and other tick prevention Rmna technology

CoStick

WKR
Read a couple articles that they are working on being able to protect yourself from tick diseases with the RMNA technology. That would be pretty great and will follow.

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
mRNA. And yes, would be super cool. Had a tough old bird of a good friend get it, & it totally screwed her up. Tough as nails ranch woman, decimated to hardly being abke to walk a half mike. Very depressing.

• Banned
OP
C

CoStick

WKR
mRNA. And yes, would be super cool. Had a tough old bird of a good friend get it, & it totally screwed her up. Tough as nails ranch woman, decimated to hardly being abke to walk a half mike. Very depressing.
Can be debilitating, sounds like there might be real headway with battling cancer. Pretty impactful technology.

Button

WKR
If it is sound and works with no side effects I’d be open to it. The corporation I worked for several years ago offered the ERT members hepatitis B shots after a contractor was injured on the job and turned out she had the blood pathogen. I took the 3 shots. No side effects. However I won’t take the covid shots. Can’t call it a vaccine if it doesn’t work, regardless of how many ‘boosters’ it takes.
fjb

• Banned
OP
C

CoStick

WKR
If it is sound and works with no side effects I’d be open to it. The corporation I worked for several years ago offered the ERT members hepatitis B shots after a contractor was injured on the job and turned out she had the blood pathogen. I took the 3 shots. No side effects. However I won’t take the covid shots. Can’t call it a vaccine if it doesn’t work, regardless of how many ‘boosters’ it takes.
fjb
I wasn’t discussing COVID. That being said most vaccines you take as a child have boosters.

• Banned
OP
C

CoStick

WKR
Don't remember receiving my small pox or measles boosters.
Lyme disease has a pretty big impact on the hunting community so I felt it would be relevant. If you were vaccinated as a child numerous required more than one dose.

z987k

WKR
Don't remember receiving my small pox or measles boosters.
That's because smallpox doesn't exist and you don't work with people with measles. Otherwise you would, at least in the case of the latter.

Tetanus needs boosters at least every 10 years. Go ahead and skip that one, also decline the booster the next time you get a good cut that requires stitches. See how that works out for ya. Hope there's a vent available.