M5 RMEF Team Elk Pack by Eberlestock

taz_gerstman

Lil-Rokslider
So per the subject line this is the pack that I have for an upcoming elk rifle hunt. Now I am not here to hear people say that I should have bought this pack vs that one and so on which I am starting to learn there are a lot of good pack companies out there just depending on what your trip requires. Be that as it may this is what I have and I am sort of at a lost on a few things. So the pack has a lot of these sewn webbing type material on the sides and actually all over that will allow the user to adhere clips or maybe extra pack accessories that you can buy from eberlestock but one thing I really realized yesterday is the lack of buckle straps like on the side etc. I received in my trekking poles and wanted to see where I could adhere them to the pack only to realize that there is really not any readily available buckle straps just there for the taking, especially on the sides. So I looked on the company website to see what I could find and I really didn't see anything to help with the situation. Maybe someone here can provide comments or things they have done if they have this same pack or have found themselves in a similar situation. Thanks