WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Made in Germany Steiner HX 15x56 Binocular only $999.00
Reduced from $1,224.99 through September 30th 2020

With the innovative HX Series, you’ve got a new arsenal of optics to match your style and quarry. The high-precision roof prism design, advanced lens coatings, ergonomic rubber-armored polycarb frames, and four specific-performance models let you focus on your individual adventure like never before.

Pick your challenge, and there’s new HX to master it. From dark woods to sunlit ridges, lowland bogs to the high plains, new optical approaches and frame designs promise brighter, clearer images, extended field of view, easier handling, and all-weather toughness to bring more success to every hunt.

New Frame Design makes the HX binoculars easier to grip, more comfortable for extending scouting.

Bright, Crisp Images are the result of new lens coatings that increase light transmission across the spectrum.

Wider Field of View helps you spot wildlife more quickly, at greater distances, than ever before.

Fast-Close-Focus™ central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.

Ergonomic Eyecups shield against side light and drafts for clear, crisp view.

Steiner Nano-Protection hydrophobic molecular coating creates a lens surface so smooth, water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow, and fingerprints are repelled.

Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.

N2 injection™ system seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.

Specs:
Focus System - Fast-Close-Focus™
Optics Systems - High Definition
Close Focus 8
Exit Pupil 3.7
Luminosity 13.9
Twilight Factor 28.9
Eyecups Ergonomic
Rubber Armoring NBR Long Life
Waterproof Submersion to 10 ft
Weight 44.1 oz
Dimension (HxWxL) 7.1x5.6x3.1
Neck Strap Neoprene
Neck Strap Attachment ClikLoc
Special Features Steiner Nano Protection
Warranty Lifetime Heritage Warranty
Nitrogen Filled Yes
Objective Cover Yes
Rain Protection Cap Yes
Carry Case Yes

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our Recent Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attachments

• 2018.jpg
    2018.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do the Steiner HX binoculars compare to other German and Japanese binoculars in the same power? I thinking about getting a 15x56 pair of binoculars for spotting.

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three pairs of the Steiner AF binoculars, including the Predator Pro 12x40's. I also have a couple of Meopta Meopro riflescopes. The Steiner are very affordable for German binoculars, and I've been pretty happy with them, but would like to practice spotting game from longer distances. Now that hunting season is over for me, I have some time to do some research to find some good 15x56 binoculars that I can afford. I will have to give your company a call regarding the binoculars you mentioned.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In 15x56 the ones worth a look are:

Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 15x56 HD

Sig Sauer Zulu9 15x56mm HDX

Zeiss Conquest HD 15x56

Steiner HX 15x56

and of course the one that all are judged against, the Swarovski Optik SLC 15 x 56 WB

As a long standing supporting vendor on this forum it would be our pleasure to discuss these different options and special opportunities with you. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, if you have a few minutes
I spoke with one of the your representatives and was told you only have the Steiner HX's in stock for now. It appears that the Steiner HX's have a wider field of view then other competitors models in the 15x56 power. I have some time due to my hunt being over and can wait. Any opinions on the Bushnell Forge and Sig Zulu 9 15x56's?

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I spoke with one of the your representatives and was told you only have the Steiner HX's in stock for now. It appears that the Steiner HX's have a wider field of view then other competitors models in the 15x56 power. I have some time due to my hunt being over and can wait. Any opinions on the Bushnell Forge and Sig Zulu 9 15x56's?
I apologize, not sure who you spoke with. The Zeiss, Steiner and Sig are in stock. Please call me when you have a moment