MADE IN THE USA LIST

EastMT

WKR
First and foremost this is not a “Bash foreign made products or companies” thread. Keep it positive about companies that do rather than negative about companies that don’t. We have enough negative news these days and lots of places to argue.

Most of what I own is not made here as I’m sure most of the gear guys own isn’t as well. I’d like to know when I buy something I’m helping out if only a little bit to get somebody back to work.

Thanks for keeping it positive......

Last edited by a moderator:
So just in regards to the gear that I use for hunts, here's what I got. Stone Glacier packs, Kimber, Winchester, and Barrett rifles, Leupold rifle scopes, S&W sidearm with Diamond D holster, Seek Outside, Hyperlite Mountain Gear, Zpacks, and Mountain Laurel Designs shelters, drybags, pillow and pack cover, AGC bino pack, Enlightened Equipment quilts, Borah Gear bivy, some Ruta Locura stuff, my camp shoes just say made in USA, SMC ice axe, Thermarest pads (maybe, I don't know for sure), Kestrel Knives, Tyto knife, some Gossamer Gear, Hill People Gear, GooseFeet Gear and Feathered Friends stuff, and Darn Tough socks (I think). That's all I can come up with right now off the top of my head. Oh, and the bourbon I drink is made in Kentucky.

Last edited:

11boo

WKR
I’m buying local. Seek tent for sure.

For the lights we love, that’s gonna hurt, but Surefire and streamlight are mostly onshore made.

eamyrick

WKR
Danner boots (I love the acadias as a do everything).

SureFire lights. (I’ve carried the same backup model in my left pocket for 11.5 years)

Darn Tough Socks.

Orvis fly rods. (Most models, I will only buy fly fishing gear made in the USA) Ross and Galván fly reels. Simms waders. (Most models)

list goes on and on. I will start looking at technical outdoor clothing more in the future.

Chad.frank

Lil-Rokslider
It would be nice to have a list of companies that not only make their products here in America but use all American made components. Kifaru is one of the only companies that do, that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisA

WKR
The beef, pork, chicken and venison in my American made Amana deep freeze.

Oh, and my sauerkraut, stewed tomatoes, horseradish sauce, and sweetcorn are American made.

Drink local,

Chris