Made in the USA?

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know of a decent hunting apparel company that actually makes its clothes in the US? I like KUIU, Sitka, and FL but everything these guys make is from China/Asia. Kifaru...you guys need to make more than a few parkas you have people who love your gear and love that you make things here!

UtahJimmy

WKR

Not trying to be a jerk, but I see you're new here. Please use the search function to see if your topic has been covered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Duluth Trading Co. Not everything they sell is made in USA. They have a made in USA section.

22lr

WKR
I've heard good things on FORLOH, but same story on i have never bought stuff from em. For the longest time I just used Berry Complient military stuff. There are great options out there for alot of different uses. Some may be suboptimal for hunting, but if you dig into some of the lines there is a lot of goodness.

XGO makes some awesome base layers.

OP
TexDoc

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider

Not trying to be a jerk, but I see you're new here. Please use the search function to see if your topic has been covered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I appreciate the feedback, I did see that thread but it hadn't been touched in almost a year and covered everything from tires to bows. I just wanted to know about hunting clothes.

FORLOH. Never bought any of their stuff but I've heard good things on here and as far as I know they are US made and sourced similar to Kifaru.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
I will buy forloh before I spend $600.00 on a overpriced sitka jacket made in China. Gore and Sitka are laughing all the way to the bank.

I hope so. I talked with Ryan at Sitka and he let me know they are proud of being a global manufacturer, He told me they manufacture in Europe as well as asian countries, I have yet to see a tag on their products that doesn't say made in china. I thought going to china was to bring cheaper products to America. I don't think 3 to 6 hundred dollar clothing is cost saving. I have to boycott Sitka along with Kuiu and First light. I hope others with demand that from them 1 garment at a time. Sportsman can make change. We have a lot of money to spend. I will let you know what I think of Forth. They are my next stop.

Dos XX

WKR
Classified Approved
I just got a pair of Attack pants from Kuiu, and they are made in Viet Nam, not China.

I hope so. I talked with Ryan at Sitka and he let me know they are proud of being a global manufacturer, He told me they manufacture in Europe as well as asian countries, I have yet to see a tag on their products that doesn't say made in china. I thought going to china was to bring cheaper products to America. I don't think 3 to 6 hundred dollar clothing is cost saving. I have to boycott Sitka along with Kuiu and First light. I hope others with demand that from them 1 garment at a time. Sportsman can make change. We have a lot of money to spend. I will let you know what I think of Forth. They are my next stop.
Made in china for pennies on the dollar labor, sold in the UNITED STATES for hundreds of pennies on the dollar. Marked up sky high, do your homework there's just as good hunting clothing out there for a lot less. I go hunting and like to be comfortable, I don't go hunting for fashion shows.