Made in the USA

Shrek

WKR
As kuiu is no longer made in north america I am looking for USA made clothing. I have found Grey Wolf Woolens so far. If you know of a USA maker please post so I can put my money where my mouth is. Thanks.

im yet to find decent performance gear, but some hunting gear from companies like day one camo or filson could work if you have a less active hunting style
also polarmax makes some nice base layer stuff that is made in usa. i wear alot of it for work

Slim Jim

WKR
Sounds like someone needs to start a clothing line (quality made of course) and use made in the USA for a great marketing strategy

dotman

WKR
I'm liking what I see from Beyond Clothing, started another thread on it.

R

red

And there is also Taiga out of Vancouver. They have some awesome sleeping bags, down wear, and now merino wool all made in Canada. Their quality is top notch and they have great customer service as well.....

https://www.taigaworks.ca/

Lawnboi

WKR
Filson makes some get high quality stuff, Unfortuatly they arnt the lightest or most backpacker friendly.

Also they make boots that are really nice for you guys who like to buy us made.

I have a number of filson pieces that I love to use. However they almost never come with when backpacking. High quality stuff though!

They also make nice merino. Socks, gloves, hats. Defiantly a company to look at. There stuff holds its value too!

magpie

Banned
Patagonia is made in the US. It doesn't come in cool camo patterns but all the animals I've shot didn't seem to mind.

GJ Dave

FNG
Have been using Ibex wool for the past few seasons. Excellent quality and they list where each item is made. Most are in Vermont, USA.

Booyah

FNG
I have seen posts on Kryptek's Facebook page indicating that they have domestic fabrics and cut and sew options coming soon. Maybe they are coming as Kuiu is going?