Made in USA Boots?

slowelk

WKR
You saying Nick's or Whites are less reputable? That's quite a stretch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

As technical, modern hunting and/or mountaineering boots - absolutely. High quality boots for sure, but much less sophisticated.

Wrench

WKR
One other comment on this, since we are talking about Whites, Nicks, and Limmers. The concept of a rebuildable boot has never really worked for me. I’ve owned several from different makers and have never been happy with the results once rebuilt. Maybe I beat them a bit too hard before rebuilding. When I got them back the fit was never quite the same. These days, I just wear them until they turn into skis and buy a new pair.
Whites rebuilt the veeeeery first pair of Spokane made Buffalo boots I owned. They were made pre 1993....because they were a graduation gift.

I had them rebuilt and whites straight miffed the build. I called them out on it and they gave it version 2.0.....they nailed it.

Jk missed a detail on a pair and made it right as well.

Nicks and Hoffman haven't let me down yet, but I've ordered stock boots from them.

Wrench

WKR
You saying Nick's or Whites are less reputable? That's quite a stretch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The whites foreman in the center of my pic lasted one day on version 1.0. They built a new pair and the second pair was a poor example of craftsmanship at best. I called bogus on that pair and they gave me the current pair, which have been great.

Things happen, it's how it gets taken care of that matters to me. I have a lot of boots and don't baby them.Screenshot_20220504-150045_Photos.jpg