Maine Moose draw tomorrow

We drew last year. Since I was the subpermitee on that hunt I'm eligible to apply again without the waiting period.

It was an awesome experience

OP
Jstumbaugh
That's awesome. Did you go guided or DIY? I have myself and my 10 year old daughter in. Probably gonna be a few years but you never know.

That's awesome. Did you go guided or DIY? I have myself and my 10 year old daughter in. Probably gonna be a few years but you never know.
We went DIY and glad we did. Had some other Rokslide members offer some advice & we found lots of bulls. It was a lot of fun to get a large group of buddies involved in the hunt as well with scouting, logistics, packout.

Here's my thread from last year - https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/maine-moose-diy-vs-guided.174451/

OP
Jstumbaugh
That's awesome. My buddies father drew 25 years ago and was successful. Now we are putting in with our kids in hopes of drawing some day.

Jmoore

FNG
I'm in and today is my birthday, that would be a pretty cool present! Good luck.

Brendan

WKR
Points for me. Would be a blast to draw that tag, spent a weekend up in Jackman recently and am now thinking I have to add in a yearly deer hunt up there.

jb338

FNG
No luck for me . hope for next year. have a fall black bear hunt planned for new Brunswick .Fingers crossed.

I'm a Maine resident (and also guide moose hunts). Two of my cousins drew tags in the same zone/week, so I am guiding them both that week...no pressure!