Makes me want McDonalds!!

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bet all restaurants have some skeletons in the closet. Don't ask, don't tell. If you like it, eat it.

Hey now! My fiance's father owns 8 mcdonald's franchises! Don't be pissing in the pool! hahaha.

In all honesty, the family owns 8 franchises, but they don't eat there. I will say this... McRib's are DAMN GOOD. And if you'll eat mountain house meals, you can eat McRibs!

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we knew what and how a MH meal was made it would probably sicken us. That said when tired, cold and hungry in the woods they are the best.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
If we knew what and how a MH meal was made it would probably sicken us. That said when tired, cold and hungry in the woods they are the best.

I agree 100% Doug!!! Folks always say "do you know what Mickey Ds makes such and such out of?", "or how a hot dog is made??" Frankly, I don't really care, if I was THAT concerned about eating from there I wouldn't go there in the first place. I don't eat an occasional hot dog or Big Mac because I'm under the illusion its good for me in any sense of the word or its even made well. Fact is they throw enough crappy, but yummy, stuff on it to cover it up so I eat it, enjoy it, and move on. :D

What Jdog said! But I'll be honest, I'm sure I eat plenty of stuff that isn't all that great for me, but I refuse to eat McD's, and generally avoid all fast food.

Last edited:

jmez

WKR
Those ingredients in #3 are all high protein low fat. Actually very healthy parts of beef. Much healthier than a marbled Rib Eye or T-Bone.

Jdog

WKR
I choose to eat stuff I know what it is...all this viable, processed, sythetic bullshat cannot be good for our bodies.

Lean, unprocessed foods. Eggs, chicken, fish, elk/venison that I kill, etc.

Colorful fruits and vegies.

Occassionally splurge and eat something not so good for yourself.

Work out.

Pretty simple in my book.

Jdog

WKR
Those ingredients in #3 are all high protein low fat. Actually very healthy parts of beef. Much healthier than a marbled Rib Eye or T-Bone.

And for the record...I would take a big fat rib eye over "restructured meat technology" any day.

They left off #12...The Chinese first mastered and introduced "restructured meat technology=RMT"...and we are all gonna get cancer b/c of it! :)

RMT = shit for your body

Shrek

WKR
I quit McDonalds going on twenty years ago now. I decided that anything that could make me smell that bad in the restroom couldn't be good for me !

Shrek

WKR
I quit McDonalds going on twenty years ago now. I decided that anything that could make me smell that bad in the restroom couldn't be good for me !

Ironic that I posted this. This morning I went to a meetup group that met a McDonald's and I got a $1 burrito as I hadn't eaten. GROSS ! Everything I remembered McDonald's being.