Making 7mm-08 brass

Since I can’t find any quality 7mm-08 brass, would you guys size up from 260 or down from 308? I will be using either Lapua or Peterson and it’s a factory TIkka rifle.

thanks

MThuntr

WKR
Starline is taking orders with shipment set for end of April if you can wait. I've had an order pending with them since December

If not I'd say size down (be sure to keep the lube on the neck and avoid as much as you can at the shoulder) and neck turn if necessary

OP
Dark timber
Starline is taking orders with shipment set for end of April if you can wait. I've had an order pending with them since December

If not I'd say size down (be sure to keep the lube on the neck and avoid as much as you can at the shoulder) and neck turn if necessary
I saw that and got excited, knowing how good their pistol brass is, then I read reviews on their rifle brass. It seems to be middle of the road, according to quite a few reviews.

wyosam

WKR
I bought some Alpha last week, Lapua pops up pretty regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Dark timber
Shortly after starting this thread, I bought some Lapua .308 and sized them, then found some 7mm-08 Lapua. Got plenty of brass now

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
Shortly after starting this thread, I bought some Lapua .308 and sized them, then found some 7mm-08 Lapua. Got plenty of brass now
I'm interested if you have shot both and if you noticed any difference in the resized 308 vs the factory 708?