Making the switch to Seek outside pack

Ten Bears

WKR
Have you used the seek outside bag? How was it compared to kifaru? Trying to decide between the two brands

Packs are like boots, in that they are highly personal. With that said I felt like the Kifaru frame carried heavy weight better than the SO frame. But comes at a cost of being a little heavier overall. Both bags were great, and after owning several SG, SO, and Kifarus. The only bag I need going forward is the Hoodlum, it’s near perfect.

Have you used the seek outside bag? How was it compared to kifaru? Trying to decide between the two brands
you need to try them both your self to decide what works for you. You will get to many different opinions.
I have owned and used both Kifaru and Seek Outside. The SO pack frame and suspension was much more comfortable for me than the kifaru was. That is compared to both the "light weight" kifaru frames and the standard kifaru frames.

you need to try them both your self to decide what works for you. You will get to many different opinions.
I have owned and used both Kifaru and Seek Outside. The SO pack frame and suspension was much more comfortable for me than the kifaru was. That is compared to both the "light weight" kifaru frames and the standard kifaru frames.
I ordered the kifaru so ill see how it fits. I was leaning towards seek but kifaru had a better sale last week. Kifaru seems like it'd be way easier to sell for minimal loss. Will probably still get a seek pack in the future.