Malamute gloves

I have a malamute that sheds a ton. Mentioned this to a lady at church and she suddenly starts telling me about how fantastic malamute fur is for spinning. Next thing I know she's made me a pair of fingerless gloves out of it. They are stupid warm, cover my hands sufficiently and I can shoot decently with them on! Full trigger control! 20° out and my hands never even felt cold. I know fingerless gloves have been around since the begining of time. But the custom sizing hits different. I didn't even know something like this was possible. (ok I'll be done raving 😂) PXL_20231126_224620133.jpgPXL_20231126_223622653.jpg

Last edited:

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
I have a malamute that sheds a ton. Mentioned this to a lady at church and she suddenly starts telling me about how fantastic malamute fur is for spinning. Next thing I know she's made me a pair of fingerless gloves out of it. They are stupid warm, cover my hands sufficiently and I can shoot decently with them on! Full trigger control! 20° out and my hands never even felt cold. I know fingerless gloves have been around since the begining of time. But the custom sizing hits different. I didn't even know something like this was possible. (ok I'll be done raving 😂) View attachment 632505View attachment 632506

That’s solid.

Luckyrxc

FNG
I find it just wrong that you would kill a dog just to make a pair of gloves. Shame on you. :)

ErikM

FNG
I have a malamute that sheds a ton. Mentioned this to a lady at church and she suddenly starts telling me about how fantastic malamute fur is for spinning. Next thing I know she's made me a pair of fingerless gloves out of it. They are stupid warm, cover my hands sufficiently and I can shoot decently with them on! Full trigger control! 20° out and my hands never even felt cold. I know fingerless gloves have been around since the begining of time. But the custom sizing hits different. I didn't even know something like this was possible. (ok I'll be done raving 😂) View attachment 632505View attachment 632938
Solid! I have a malamute as well, shedding season is upon us….might have to look into this as he’ll probably shed a few pairs worth of fur at least. Digging the Steger Mukluks as well, cheers!