Man cave Tv’s setup

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in the process of building my man cave in the basement it is a work in progress and probably will never be complete. I just completed an 8 seat octagon poker table and now I’m wanting to hang 2 tv’s so that they are visible from any seat at the table. Does anybody know if I can just run a HDMI cable from one to the other so that they will stay in sync together? Thanks
d169ecc15d3be5f2090ce04a58a1d98b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laramie

WKR
Nice setup so far!

From my experience it isn't quite that simple unless one of your TVs has an HDMI output. Most HDMI ports are designed to receive an incoming signal. There are HDMI slitters available on the market -

You would then need appropriate lengths of HDMI cable to reach the two TVs from your receiver location.

My very limited research tells me that you need an HDMI splitter, then you are basically running the same input to both TVs.

UtahJimmy

WKR
You've got a thief in your man cave... All your bottles of old elk are empty!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KineKilla

WKR
I've been using a 1x4 HDMI Splitter for years. Not this exact one but something very similar from the same retailer. I currently use it to split 1 HDMI signal to a projector and an LCD TV in the next room, no issue at all.

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Yes just get a 120v splitter, not a cheap rechargeable one.