Votes: 58 76.3%
  • All natural, leggings only

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
OP
S

Shraggs

WKR
Compression shorts, 3/4 length, full length, whatever. There are two scenarios I am not covering up.

Ski Racing in a full out GS Suit - aero matters.

Road Bike. Aero does matter, and because the only thing worse than those ball hugger shorts is chafing your balls and taint.
good point !

lets try this instead of leggings or yoga pants

Creedmore Pants !!!

twall13

WKR
I probably don't fit the normal mold but I'll admit to using running "tights". I was hesitant to buy them at first but I trail run year round and they really do work better than other solutions in cold weather. That said, it's very rare for someone besides the wife to even see me in them as I'm running at 4:30 a.m. and between the darkness and just overall lack of people on the trails at that hour during the winter I rarely run into other people. My "tights" are probably a little different than the traditional yaga pants women wear as they have a zippered pocket in the back, zippers at the ankles, and windstopper fabric but, no way around it, they are skin tight and I'm not wearing shorts over the top.

As a trail runner, shorts till well below freezing, then Ive been using taper legged soccer pants. When the lower leg zippers fail, I cut them off just below the knee. As I am getting older, I've been attempting to keep my knees warmer in hopes of staving off injury.

Wvroach

WKR
I don't care how old you are.........has that ever been a thing? Everyone knows that the shorts go "under" the sweatpants........because at some point the sweat pants will be coming off. Makes no sense to have the shorts on the outside.
That's what I was thinking, though I've worn shorts over thermals during soccer and such in the winter and early spring I guess compression pants is what they are nowadays though.

Buck197

WKR
If I put a pair of them things on I swear to God after my daddy finished rolling over in his grave, he'd get up, whup my ass, and make it clear I was supposed to be his son!

D_Dubya

Lil-Rokslider
About 5 or 6 years ago there was a 50 something year old man in my neighborhood wore what I assumed were women’s yoga pants jogging every morning, I must have had coffee come out my nose laughing on my way to work every morning for months. Pants were tight enough you could tell his religion. I’m about 99.9% sure he wasn’t an elk hunter but after reading this thread who knows...

FullValue

Lil-Rokslider
Now I know some of you are still old school and wear shorts over sweatpants

I think this was an 80's thing.... Some of you have to remember Goonies Josh Brolin wore his shorts over the sweatpants the entire show

Buck197

WKR
Now I know some of you are still old school and wear shorts over sweatpants

I think this was an 80's thing.... Some of you have to remember Goonies Josh Brolin wore his shorts over the sweatpants the entire show
I remember that, I've actually had it in mind to rewqtch that movie for a year or two and haven't got to it. Forgot about that but yeah shorts.ober sweats..and I'm def. old school

Compression shorts and pants...Yes when covered. Personally I would change hobbies before I would wear kitten smugglers uncovered. JMO.

OP
S

Shraggs

WKR
Well delima is on hold till is cold again.

81 today - so I’m back to my worn beer t from high school and the Terri cloth shorts I painted in for today’s work out.

mmm, I think I see her whole angle now on my work out attire.