Running/Hiking in Man Leggings

• Cover up with shorts

Votes: 58 76.3%
  • All natural, leggings only

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters

TheCougar

WKR
Friends don’t let friends wear yoga pants.

If it’s cold, see below for approved running attire.

826cac86c57b4022ece00b1f240cd549.jpg

Last edited:

WCB

WKR
I voted shorts.....I just think it is more comfortable. When I'm at hunting camp or the cabin and I have base layer bottoms on after the hunt or just lounging around I wear shorts.

Call me old school but I still work out in sweat pants and not the weird tight legged ones the kids where now days. Straight up grey sweat pants.

After hunting in NZ I may even adopt some of their styling in the early season...hunt and hike in base layer bottoms and shorts (if not in cactus or snake country)

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
I wear them often for running when its about sub freezing. I was really shocked when my wife asked why I always wear shorts over... definitely don't feel like giving a show when I wear them, but she didn't think it was an issue either way. Ain't no way I can run a workout with baggy pants on though, so tights with shorts it is.

Fitzwho

WKR
I wear the super thin leggings for wet wade fishing. I'm a ginger, so keeps me from having to apply and re-apply sunscreen and prevents the seems/hem of my shorts (need pockets for wade fishing) from chaffing the back of my knees when they're wet. Wet-wading in long, loose pants adds too much drag for all day fishing.

Have a pair or two of thermal types that I have worn to do some crossfit stuff in very cold weather. I'm a shorts over the top in that situation as well. But truthfully by the time I'm warmed up in the workout I usually wish I didn't wear them.

OP
S

Shraggs

WKR
Went for a hike last evening, it was chilly so I used my man leggings. I like them!

when I walked in my wife asked where I was. I told her as a walked over to her.

so she bought me these right, and laughed and said you used your mom pants...

787A076D-F8A8-4CDB-8510-FA44A932221F.jpeg

Brendan

WKR
Compression shorts, 3/4 length, full length, whatever. There are two scenarios I am not covering up.

Ski Racing in a full out GS Suit - aero matters.

Road Bike. Aero does matter, and because the only thing worse than those ball hugger shorts is chafing your balls and taint.