Manners EH1 vs Mcmillan game scout for my tikka build.

G37some

FNG
Trying to decide on a stock for my tikka rifle build. all of my other rifles are sitting in krg bravo chassis but for this build I am looking for something a bit lighter and more traditional. both of these fit the bill but trying to decide which one would be the better choice. Will be used for predator hunting either stalking or shooting off a tripod. Can anyone share any experiences with either of these stocks. Also open to other suggestions that look similar to these stocks.

homers

WKR
I have a McMillan game scout on my T3X and love it. Can't compare it to anything else on the Tikka but I am very happy with my stock.

Lawnboi

WKR
I have/had both.

Get the eh1. Especially if you like the bravo.

The game scout/warden requires something in the cheek for even a 40mm bell scope.

On top of that I don’t care for the sloped stock on the back end.

OP
G

G37some

FNG
I have/had both.

Get the eh1. Especially if you like the bravo.

The game scout/warden requires something in the cheek for even a 40mm bell scope.

On top of that I don’t care for the sloped stock on the back end.
Thats the way i was leaning as well.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I’ve had a game scout and several EH-1s. I sold the game scout and won’t go back. Ergonomics of the EH-1 is better, and the manners mini chassis is the way to go.

Whoa! @TK-421 and I agree on something.:)

Had a couple of both but still own the EH-1s. It's how a stock should look, feel and shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
G

G37some

FNG
Whoa! @TK-421 and I agree on something.:)

Had a couple of both but still own the EH-1s. It's how a stock should look, feel and shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
you guys are making my decision easy. I guess now i will have to see if I can find one in stock without waiting 8 months.