Manners Recoil Pad Replacement

gdc23

FNG
I would like to have my Manners recoil pad replaced and have settled on a Cervallatti Microcell 32mm pad to add a little length of pull while keeping weight to a minimum. I wrote to Manners however they responded that due to them gluing the pad on the Microcell will not work because it needs a mounting plate. They said they can glue on a spacer and then attach a decelerator pad. The back of the Microcell pad looks similar to a spacer and just curious if anyone has any experience with this, Im looking to keep the install as light as possible and would like to avoid screws, also Im not sure the manners stock is ready to accept recoil pad screws as it has been shortened fromm its original full build length. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you
gdc

No mounting plate needed. Cut their pad off as close to the stock as possible. Sand the stock flat and glue the microcell to the stock the same as they do with the deceleration. The microcell has a hard plastic "plate" on it, but it doesn't show up until the pad is ground.

Mhahn2

Lil-Rokslider
Did you end up doing this I need to do the same thing to my manners stock. What glue do you use?