March 3-24×52 tactical

I'm looking at the March 3-24×52 ffp scopes, I like the weight and compact size but I'm concerned about tight eye box, parallax and image quality.
Does anyone have experience with these scopes?

BBob

WKR
I do. I've had one for quite some time. If you have good shooting form the "eyebox" thing is a non issue, never caused me any problems. No issues with March parallax and image quality is great. I have some lower cost but very popular scopes and the March is superior in every way except for cost. They stack up well with similarly priced high quality scopes too in my opinion.

Agent82

FNG
I previously owned one. I loved the glass, adjustment range, and how light/compact it was. However, the touchy parallax and somewhat tight eye box made me sell and move on. I will say the 52mm was an improvement from the 42mm.

bmicek

WKR
If there’s one thing you don’t need to worry about with March, it’s the glass quality. Had one on my 22lr and it was excellent glass. Bit more crisp than my Kahles. Tracked perfect as well. Only issue as mentioned previously, is the parallax is a bit touchy. You don’t have to crank it to adjust parallax. Small movement goes a long way