Marine killed was from Bondurant, Wy

Wvroach

WKR
Condolences to those who know him both family and friends. For any of you that know any OEF or other WOT veterans reach out, it could mean more than you know. This is a difficult time for a lot of vets. A phone call or take em out for dinner or whatever just let them know you are there.

Our service men and women deserve better leadership. An empty suit is no match for terrorists who do not value life. They are savages plain and simple. When you make "deals" with any type of Muslim extremists, bad things happen. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families. What a disgraceful tragedy.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Please don't turn this into a political thread because it's not.

Just read that

Rylee McCollum

was from there. Was going to be dad in just a few weeks (grrrrrrr)

Does anyone on here know him? Was he a Rokslider?

(and we grieve for the other 12 lost, too....)
Travis knows his dad. Semper Fidelis to all of my fellow Marines who fell. Fair winds and following seas. I guess many of you have seen the pic of the female Marines holding the infants. The one on the left in that pic is one of the fallen. Regarding the circumstances that led to this, I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TripleJ

WKR
Such a painfully preventable and tragic loss of life. My heart goes out to their families and friends.

Crusader

WKR
My prayers are for his family (and those of the other fallen as well) and especially, his mother. Heard a recording of a call she made to a talk show and her anger and pain are understandably, off the charts.

brimow

Lil-Rokslider
Prayers to all those that sacrificed their life for all of us. My niece was there, thankfully she is safe and in Kuwait right now. Godspeed.