Sold Mark E Waite Custom Knife - Spalted Drop Point - Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will be listing many items of gear and sporting goods in the coming days. All of it will be in excellent condition and free of defects unless specifically noted. It's really time for me to downsize my gear accumulation and that's the whole focus of why I'm selling so much good stuff.

MARK WAITE CUSTOM KNIFE - DROP POINT - SPALTED - GORGEOUS

One owner. Mark built this knife for me about 6 years ago, and I've had it in my collection since then. I don't know what steel it is, but it is highly polished and has no rust or oxidation. Has the maker's stamp on it. 3-3/8 blade length and 7" overall length. Handle is beautiful spalted maple with mosaic pin at heel. Superb vine filework on back of the blade. Stitched leather sheath included of course. This knife has only been stored....never used once. It's 100% flawless. Comes from a clean, nonsmoking home and has been stored correctly. New cost on it was $390.00.

The selling price is $225 and I'll handle shipping in the lower 48. AK or HI extra. My PayPal is [email protected]. I don't specifically request payment as 'Send Money to Friends', but it is sincerely appreciated if you do it. Thanks everyone. Other forms of payment welcome but will require funds to clear prior to shipment.IMG_6030.JPGIMG_6032.JPGIMG_6033.JPGIMG_6034.JPGIMG_6036.JPGIMG_6031.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.