Marmot Extra 20% Off Sale Items Already 50%

OP
Sturgeon

Sturgeon

WKR
Ended up with the Sawtooth Long 15 Degree down bag for $127.60+tax-minus active junky credit.

Yeah, i think you have to pay extra for "crippled mule" delivery speed. I dont think i got the shipping notice for 5 business days. And no response to calls. Just no one answering.

KitShickers

Lil-Rokslider
Just got an email. Sorry, but we sold out before we got to you. Here is a 30% coupon. So pissed.

YouDoYou

FNG
“Free 3 day shipping”. They leave out the 4 days to process part. It was worth it though... I got my $175 synthetic puffy for $70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
I received an email that some of my items didnt ship and received the new coupon. I called to see what items i wasn't getting and was told all of them were out of stock. He said with the business of the sale that their system couldn't handle it. The representative that I talked to gave me his direct line and told me to call back after I was able to find new items. I called him back this morning with no answer, but he called me back shortly. I got my order placed and was more than taken care of. This was some of the best customer service I have received.

woodbird

FNG
Is the new code you guys are receiving a one time code or a general code? I missed the sale the first time around but if there is another code out there now then I'd be interested.

KitShickers

Lil-Rokslider
I received an email that some of my items didnt ship and received the new coupon. I called to see what items i wasn't getting and was told all of them were out of stock. He said with the business of the sale that their system couldn't handle it. The representative that I talked to gave me his direct line and told me to call back after I was able to find new items. I called him back this morning with no answer, but he called me back shortly. I got my order placed and was more than taken care of. This was some of the best customer service I have received.
Funny. I havent been able to get anyone to answer the 4 times Ive called. Nor have they answered an email.