Marsupial Gear Bino Harness Buckle Mod

I’m doing this to my new marsupial as well. I order from Hudson Supplies a few days ago. A little pricey but it’s the only place I could find coyote brown in stock. Company is apparently in Canada so not sure how long shipping will take.

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Great Modification, just received my Marsupial harness and after I made sure my Swaro 12's fit properly I did the mod …….Thanks for sharing.

Just bought the tan ones from SKD. I've had the harness, and have been happy with it since 2016. I'm sure I'll love it even more after the mod. Thanks for the heads up guys!

thrash907

FNG
Marsupial Gear actually makes a $3 kit for this

Marsupial Gear actually makes a $3 kit for this
Missed that when I ordered my harness and belt a few weeks back.

Looks like kifaru sells a similar "gatekeeper" set as well. May not be quite as compact.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Elker

FNG
I've wanted to put little double sided carabineers on my tethers to quickly swap out my binos for different hunts. I've got custom p-cord loops on each of my binos and want something small and sturdy click them on and off.

I've wanted to put little double sided carabineers on my tethers to quickly swap out my binos for different hunts. I've got custom p-cord loops on each of my binos and want something small and sturdy click them on and off.
Just get another set of marsupial tethers. They have little buckles at the halfway point.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk