Marsupial gear customer service FTW

56582fb82d8dbbf2eed69791d1d2e692.jpg

MARSUPIAL GEAR!!!
Let me tell ya something about customer service... October 3rd in Ohio I head out for my first morning in the deer stand, little do I know a limb is waiting for me above that will not hold my weight, standing on the limb it breaks and down I go! On the way down my bino harness catches a peg and rips the buckle clean off, really the only injury So on to the customer service, I call up marsupial gear and let them know what happened, I believe his name was Greg? So he gives me his personal cell number I text him the pic below and he says yep we can fix it. Cost wasn’t an issue to me, My worry was getting it back in time for Colorado 2nd season, but he says no prob send it out and I’ll get it fixed same day. So here we are 2 weeks later and I have back a perfectly repaired bino pouch and no charge!!! It really means somethin to a guy like me when a company stands by their product and takes care of its customers without any hassle, and this was no fault to them or their product, I would have gladly paid for a repair but instead only had to pay return shipping and had it back in lightning time! Just wanted to share my experience with you guys I’m now a Customer for life!
f0fcc53f731f9ba6b24326e8e079ddbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk