Marsupial Gear Holster Clearance with RF Pouch

Does anyone here run a Marsupial Gear harness with their RF pouch and a holster on the same side? For example, RF pouch on right side and a right hand draw holster?

It seems like the RF pouch would interfere with the draw, but I would need both to be for right handed use. I have the bear spray pouch and had to run it left handed so I’d assume the same issue would happen with the holster. CB50EB97-5ACD-43C4-BBC5-B3A58896C65C.jpeg

littlefish

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone here run a Marsupial Gear harness with their RF pouch and a holster on the same side? For example, RF pouch on right side and a right hand draw holster?

It seems like the RF pouch would interfere with the draw, but I would need both to be for right handed use. I have the bear spray pouch and had to run it left handed so I’d assume the same issue would happen with the holster. View attachment 351213
I have a Razco holster for my G20 and it sits low enough to clear the side pouch. I was running the side pouch wrong until I found the correct way to attach it in this video, but it seems it's still low enough to interfere with the bear spray coming out the same side. Just for arguments sake are you attaching the RF pouch like this recommended?

It’ll work. My buddy had a rangefinder and his g29 on his marsupial. One thing to note, make sure the button is all the way snapped, it takes a decent amount of force. He spent about an hour backtracking through the snow to find his Glock after it fell out.

Attachments

• 405D7D52-9856-44EA-A078-8EE1FB9EEADF.jpeg
    405D7D52-9856-44EA-A078-8EE1FB9EEADF.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 74
Try it and see how it works for you. I have the same setup, Marsupial medium bino harness with the holster and RF pouch on the right side. You will bump the RF pouch a bit but it works. Best thing is to practice it (with an unloaded gun of course) a few times until you're used to it, same as anything else (I practice concealed carry draws periodically for example to make sure I am used to clearing my shirt for the draw). I found the important thing is to learn the location of the snap/loop and have it committed to muscle memory.